Policies & Procedures
North Harringay Primary School has policies covering every aspect of school life! Below are some of our most important policies for your information. We have divided them up into sections to make it easier for you to find what you might be looking for.
Hard copies are available from the school office. If you are looking for a policy but can't find it on this web page then please email the school at email@example.com or pop into the school office.
- Accessibility Policy & Plan
- Admissions Policy - Nursery
- Admissions Policy - Reception to Year 6
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- BAME Achievement Pledge
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Control of Infections Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Debt Prevention and Recovery Policy
- On-line Safety Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Extended Services Policy
- Equality Statement
- Feedback and Marking Policy
- First Aid and Medicines Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Internet Safety Rules
- Intimate Care Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs & Disability Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Use of Social Media Policy
* This policy is currently being updated and is awaiting governing body approval.
If you have any concerns or worries about your child or school in general, the class teacher or the Head Teacher will always be willing to talk to you at a mutually convenient time.
We hope that most queries can be dealt with purposefully and satisfactorily in this way.
A number of complaints can be put right straight away simply by:
- Telephoning the school
- Speaking to a member of staff, and/or
- Asking to speak to the Head Teacher.
Under section 23 of the Education Reform Act 1988, Parents & carers may make formal complaints to the Governing body and/or the Local Authority about the curriculum.
For our full Complaints Policy see Policies & Procedures.
Note: To view documents on this page you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have this, click on the icon below to download it from the Adobe website.