Policies & Procedures
North Harringay Primary School has policies covering every aspect of school life! Below are some of our most important policies for your information. We have divided them up into sections to make it easier for you to find what you might be looking for.
Hard copies are available from the school office. If you are looking for a policy but can't find it on this web page then please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the school office.
- Admissions Policy - Nursery
- Admissions Policy - Reception to Year 6
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy*
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Charging Policy
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- On-line Safety Policy
- Equality Statement
- Health & Safety Policy
- Internet Safety Rules
- Intimate Care Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Positive Handling Policy
- Teaching, Learning & Assessment Policy
- SEN & Disability Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Use of Social Media Policy
* This policy is currently being updated and is awaiting governing body approval.
If you have any concerns or worries about your child or school in general, the class teacher or the Head Teacher will always be willing to talk to you at a mutually convenient time.
We hope that most queries can be dealt with purposefully and satisfactorily in this way.
A number of complaints can be put right straight away simply by:
- Telephoning the school
- Speaking to a member of staff, and/or
- Asking to speak to the Head Teacher.
Under section 23 of the Education Reform Act 1988, Parents & carers may make formal complaints to the Governing body and/or the Local Authority about the curriculum.
For our full Complaints Policy see Policies & Procedures.
Note: To view documents on this page you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have this, click on the icon below to download it from the Adobe website.